Sunday, February 15, 2009
Welcome To Our Blog!
Well, we figured now that we have been married for over 7 months we needed to start our own blog. It has been a long time coming. I am still getting initiated into the blog world though. I am not quite sure how to do it all, but I guess I will figure it out as I go. This weekend we have been in Logan seeing family and celebrating Valentines day. Tagg woke me up at 7:00 because he was so excited to give me my Valentines present. I pulled out all kinds of candy and snacks from the bag and thought we were going on a picnic or to a movie or something. Finally, the last thing I pulled out were two tickets to WICKED!!!! I about died. Wicked is coming to Salt Lake in April and I wanted to go so bad. Tagg tried to get me tickets for Christmas but after waiting in line at Capitol Theatre for over two hours the day they went on sell, it was sold out before he could get any. I have wanted to go to Wicked for SO long and I thought I would not be able to go now. People have been selling them on ebay and Craig's list for 300 dollars per ticket or more. Tagg kept looking though and was able to find two tickets that were much more reasonable. He definitely surprised me when he gave them to me. I can't wait to go. Well, there ya have it. My first blog post. More to come soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Good to see you finally have a blog. It'll be exciting to follow yours and Tagg's pursuits this way.
Hope you enjoy Wicked!
Hmm, Wicked and a Logan trip, huh? You know with all the sob stories about how "poor" you guys are and how we need to bring the kiddos down to visit because you can't afford gas money to come up here, I was feeling real sorry for you and about to pony up some cash to buy a tank of gas for you. I guess I don't need to worry about that now, huh?
Derek
P.S. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change your security settings so I don't have to have a Google, LiveJournal, WordPress, or AIM account in order to post! (sorry, just a pet peeve of mine) I want to post as Derek at 8williams.com instead of a google account that has no tie to my blog.
not fair! I have been wanting to see Wicked forever! We almost went to see it on Broadway when we were at my sis's in Boston, then in Chicago when we were at my sister's in Illinois because I failed miserably at trying to get them online the day they went on sale....DANG YOU!!! I'm super jealous, and no wonder the kid couldn't wait to give it to you, well I'm jealous! If he happens across another killer deal snatch 'em up and I'll buy 'em from you! our blog is loganringer-fam.blogspot.com....
Looking forward to keeping up with your day-to-day. I'm also happy that you two are going to have a "Wicked" experience. Enjoy...
Love you,
- N
Der, I believe you owe me an apology now. HEy what can I say Friday was pay day for us both plus I get my bonus! It was good seeing you today!
What a cute blog! I love it!
yay you have a blog! I am so excited!! And that is also very exciting about Wicked, I know you will LOVE it.
I would really love to get together sometime and catch up, so be expecting to hear from me soon...glad to see that all is well!
love,
ash
yahoo for blogs! you will LOVE it.
I was wondering about the lee straight legs...who has them now?
Katie and Tagg - you are such an adorable couple. Sounds like both of you are having fun coming up with fun and creative romantic date nights. Thanks for giving Dad and I some ideas :). Love you both!
P.S. Since I can't figure out how to leave a comment, I'll just post under "anonymous", but you know it's just really me....Mom
Post a Comment