Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fun Date Nights

So, last night Tagg surprised me with a trip to the Spa. It was called the Spa de l'amor and it was in the comfort of our own home. He sent me away for about 30 minutes so he could get everything set up. When I walked in I saw this sign and Tagg started speaking to me in French.
Tagg had dinner ready for us and he gave me a back rub and a foot rub. He also bought me a mud mask to put on my face that smelled like chocolate. He rented some movies for us to watch, and I got to take a bubble bath. Life has been so crazy recently with school and trying to finish my Teacher Work Sample that it was so nice to be able to unwind! Needles to say it was an incredibly relaxing evening. He also bought me these beautiful roses! I love him!
A few weeks ago while Tagg was at work, I made our living room into a fort. I put our air mattress in the fort so we could watch movies and play games. It was so much fun. I made foil dinners so we could feel like we were camping in our living room. Fort night was definitely a success!

11 comments:

tash said...

This is so cute! You guys are so creative and fun!!! :D

Amanda Petersen said...

This looks like so much fun! Way to go Tagg on the creativity. I guess that's why you're in advertising. Plus I didn't know Tagg spoke French....wow...Portugese and French....very impressive :) I'm so glad you got your stuff done and were able to relax. It looks like you've got a great husband there!

The Birds said...

Ok, seriously, how freaking cute are you?!!!! What a GREAT idea!! So glad you have a blog now too!! Any news on your plans for next year?
~Chandi

e. said...

Yay for blanket tents! Yay for married life! Yay for blogging!

The Birds said...

PS - Your background is so cute too! I've found that I like the delightful dots site alot!

larissa said...

i love the fort night idea! I think I'll use it one of these days.
so I'm actually teaching High School English. I LOVE juniors and seniors! I don't know why I ever did elementary. high school is a much better fit for me.
the picture you saw was of my mom's 3rd grade class.
My classroom has a SMART board and yes, I do love everything about it.
I'm sorry you don't like 4th grade. I disliked student teaching in 4th grade!! I can see you loving life with the 1st graders though. you were always cut out for it.

Amy said...

Aww cute! Welcome to blog world. Good job on finishing the TWS. It is a beast! What a fun Valentine's Day and spa night. What kind of foil dinners did you make? I've never made them before.

Nat and Chad said...

you should probably have tagg talk to my husband chad. Give him a few pointers!! haha..that is so so cute!!!

Brittany said...

What a cute date night! I love the fort idea. Your blog is so cute! Sorry I didn't text you I just figured you would enjoy reading a comment more than a text.

Hardman said...

Ok You two are seriously so CUTE!!! Welcome to the blogging life...my mom said she wants to make a fort now...heeh..Love you both!! Tagg, could you maybe give Sky some romantic pointers??? he trys...love him

Brenda Chela said...

That is so cute Katie!!! You guys are so adorable..we might just have to copy you on the fort thing. :) miss youuuuuuu cady wady!