Beckett and I went to the Arboretum with some friends!
We went to Amarillo for Davis' baptism.
I went to San Antonio to throw Megan a bridal shower. However, the only picture I took was this one with one of my best friends from high school Christy. It was so fun to catch up with her!
Beckett started eating carrots...
and peas.
Beckett got really good at sitting up on his own.Beckett started using a sippy. At least he started playing with a sippy. He hasn't figured it all out yet.
Beckett did the impossible...got cuter!
Tagg had a birthday! The big 26. I made the most delicous peanut butter cup cake. YUM!
Beckett got a little bit more hair.
And he got a new winter hat!
Beckett decided his favorite toy is this slinky. And he screams when I take it away from him.
Gram and Grandude came for a visit!
Beckett decided Diet Dr. Pepper is his favorite drink.
We went to the ward Trunk or Treat. Beckett was a lion, I was a lion tamer and Tagg was Beckett's bone.
We went to Cowboys Stadium and saw BYU lose to TCU.
Tagg and I spent a lot of time playing with this little dude.
And, we finished the month by spending Halloween with some friends from the ward. We had such a fun night!
October was a fun and crazy month! And, because I just realized I never posted about September here are a few photos:
We went to the BYU vs. UT game and saw BYU lose...I'm starting to notice a pattern here...
I caught up with my other best friends from high school.
Beckett started feeding himself. JK
The weather finally cooled down enough to go on a picnic!
And, Beckett practiced his acrobatic moves trying to reach the toaster, his other favorite toy.
That should do it for now! I love this time of year! I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas to get here!
7 comments:
Oh it looks like you guys are having so much fun in Texas! I miss you like crazy...Little man is so stinking cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! He is at such a fun age...Can't wait to see you soon!
um, first of all I LOVE that Beckett is wearing the bibs and hat I made him (although the hat looks a bit small now!!) Bummer. I should've known he would have a big head! Also, I love that every picture in this post has Beckett in it. It's kinda like, "Where's Waldo", except it's :Where's Beckett!" I just love him... and you!!
Such a cute boy!! And you are looking SO skinny Katie! What is your secret?? Looks like you guys have been having some fun times :)
He did get even cuter! And I gained four pounds from just from looking at that cake. Yummmm!
Wow! Looks like you guys have had a great fall! Beckett is getting cuter and cuter by the minute. I can't believe how big he is. And he'll be even bigger the next time I see him. Christmas can't come fast enough. Keep up the good work guys! Beckett is darling!
Honestly, I hope I look as great as you after one pregnancy, let alone two!! You look fantastic! And Beckett seriously did get cuter somehow... The number of faces that boy makes amazes me, haha.
Your little boy is too cute!
Post a Comment