We have been pretty busy around our house getting ready for Christmas. We've been to a few Christmas parties and we had a Seminary Christmas party at our house for all the kids Tagg teaches. I LOVE Christmas and it's been so fun to have all kinds of fun things to keep us busy.
Here's what we've been up to:
Beckett's legs seemed to get a little chunkier.
His pants got pulled a little higher...thanks to dad!
Beckett has become more mobile and life is a lot busier for me now.
I love my boys!
Beckett celebrated his first Thanksgiving.
Beckett loves the Christmas Tree!
Beckett fell asleep in his high chair.
We went to see Santa. However, the line was WAY too long so we didn't actually get to see him yet.
But, we enjoyed looking at all the lights and introducing Beckett to his first Christmas experiences.
And I made Beckett some ties to match Tagg. Some of the ties we sell have a matching pocket square and one of Tagg's friends said she made a tie and hair bow out of the square. So, I tried to figure out how to make Beckett a tie. It took a little finagling, but I figured it out! They were a hit at church!
You can see Beckett's tie a little better in this one.
We are now down in San Antonio for Megan's wedding and last night we went to my mom's school for her last choir concert. She has taught music at the school for 19 years and her choir did a great job last night. We took a photo of Beckett and Trayson together on one of the sets. These two are having fun playing together.
Megan's wedding is on Friday and then it's off to Utah for Christmas! I'm so excited!
4 comments:
Wahoo! I'm excited too :) It'll be GREAT to see you!
What? Your sister Megan? I didn't know she was getting married. How cool! Post pictures. Also, that baby is delicious. I can not get over these pictures!
I love everything about this post. Beckett gets cuter all the time!! I can't believe how big he is!
Beckett is probably the happiest baby on earth. And I just love his little tie!! Seriously, you guys are so great and I love your adorable family. The B-man is one lucky kid to have such great parents!
Post a Comment