Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Recap

We had such an amazing Christmas this year.  We went to San Antonio for my sister's wedding and then we headed to Utah.  I spent some extra time in Utah because Tagg still had to work.  It was so fun to introduce Beckett to so many family members and friends.
Just a warning, this post has a bazillion pictures!
Beckett had such a fun time playing with all of his cousins over the Holiday.
We had a lot of fun in Logan.  5 babies were born this year on my mom's side of the family.
 These two were born 1 day apart.  They had fun playing with each other.
 We spent a lot of time in Fielding at Tagg's grandparents' house.  Here is Liam enjoying the Christmas Eve festivities.
 Tagg made up a few raps to his cell phone ring tones.  It was awesome!
 Beckett with his Christmas Eve pajamas.
 Santa found Beckett.
 Beckett and Liam waiting to see what Santa brought them.
 Beckett his just like his daddy.  He went straight for the tractor.
 Beckett made out pretty well!
 We visited Zach's grave a few times while we were in Logan.  I definitely missed him over Christmas.  I  found myself wondering what toys he would want and if he would be excited about all the festivities.  I can't believe it's almost been 2 years.  It's all still so fresh.
I love Beckett's chunky legs in his skinny jeans.
Beckett with Great Grandpa Lehman.
We got to see Brady and Kelsey and their cute boys while we were in Utah also.  It was a quick trip for them, but we're so glad we were able to see them!
McKay is Tagg's cousin's little boy.  He was born in January and Beckett is about his same size.  McKay was so excited to see Beckett his whole body was shaking. It was awesome!
Beckett with Great Grandma and Grandpa Pete.
I got to see  a few of my old college friends while I was in Utah.  I only have pictures with these girls though. I lived with Brenda and Emily my freshman and sophomore year.  I love these girls and it was SO fun to catch up!
I also got to spend some time with my Grandma Meg.
I love these next two pictures of Beckett and Liam.  Beckett looks like he is about to grab Liam's face off.
I love how Beckett's grabbing Liam like, "Hey, look at me!"
Well, I think that just about catches everyone up! We had some family pictures taken in Utah and I will post those later.  I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!  I know we sure did.

3 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

You guys sure had a busy couple of weeks. It was so fun to spend some time with you guys. I'm sorry it was so short. I love that picture of Beckett and Liam. Too cute. And for the record, I think Beckett still sounds like a squeak toy...and he's adorable. It was so fun to get to play with him and love on him. Hopefully we'll see you guys again soon!

McKenna said...

Love this post! Beckett is soo stinkin' cute! Looks like you guys had a great time. I really wish we could have gotten together!

Elise said...

What a little cutie. I'm so glad I got to see him a couple times over the break! Wish we lived closer.