Monday, March 2, 2009

A Busy Week!

Last week was a really busy week. On Tuesday afternoon we went to the Draper Temple open house. We went with some friends in our ward. It was a really great opportunity. The Draper Temple is beautiful! The chandelier in the Celestial room is INCREDIBLE! Anyway, any of you that have not gone definitely should.Wednesday I had my Exit interview with my CFA from BYU. I also turned in my Teacher Work Sample! This was the biggest relief ever. I have spent so many hours on that stupid assignment and I am finally done! The worst part about it is that I learned absolutely nothing. At least it is out of my life forever...hopefully that is. If I don't pass, it will be back in my life. From here on out though, it is just passing the time until I can graduate. On Saturday we put our tax return to good use and bought Tagg a new computer. His stopped working about a month ago and we have been saving for a while to buy him a MAC Book Pro. We found a great deal on a used one that still has over a year and a half warranty left. It looks basically brand new and Tagg now has a computer he can do all of his advertising projects on. No more late nights at school!! Saturday night we went up to Salt Lake. Tagg said he wanted to go to Settebello, a pizza place in Salt Lake that my family loves. He had never been but he had heard all about it. We walked in and sat down to wait for our table and all of a sudden I saw McKenna and Christopher. For those of you that don't know, McKenna is my best friend that is the reason Tagg and I met and Christopher is her husband. We hadn't seen them in a while and Tagg arranged for them to meet us there. Another little surprise my amazing husband had in store for me. He always has something up his sleeve.
So we went to this crazy Walmart in Salt Lake. You will notice that we are going up an escalator. That would be Chris and McKenna at the top and if you look next to them you will see that our cart was able to take a ride up an escalator as well. As if an escalator for people wasn't crazy enough in a Walmart, they have a separate one just for your shopping cart!

Sunday was a beautiful day. It was 66 degrees and pretty sunny. We went on a walk before church because we just couldn't stand being inside on such an amazing day. Hopefully there will be more warm days ahead. I am now completely ready for Spring.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You went to Settebello and didn't invite us? Shame...

Amy said...

Your hair looks super cute short. The Target by my house has the crazy second floor escalator for carts, too. Weirdest thing in the world. It's interesting to learn that there are more weird stores in the world like that.

Amanda Petersen said...

You guys definitely had a busy week! It sounds like you did a lot of fun stuff. That's awesome. I'm glad you got all the yucky stuff done. I have no doubt you will pass with flying colors.

Brady & Kelsey said...

you guys are too cute! We can't wait to see you soon :)

Whitney said...

You have a blog! How exciting! Now I can stay up on your life! Looks like you guys are doing great!

Amber said...

Holy cow. I am so excited you finally gave in and started a blog!! I miss you guys like crazy, probably because I live in the coldest hole in all the earth! That picture of you and Spud and the husbands made me so happy and a little bit sad that I don't live closer so I can see you guys more often! I am so glad that you guys still hang out!! Hopefully someday soon we can all get together again! And for the record, Tagg is the cutest alive! He is so sweet to always surprise you and take such good care of you! Big points Tagg, big points! And we will be in town the weekend you'll be up here, so let's definitely get together and do something!!! I miss you!!

miccolene said...

Katie its Micci! From the math lab! I saw your blog from facebook and I am a blogger too. Our address is

www.micciandjazz.blogspot.com

I would love to add you to my friends list if that is ok!