So, this weekend we went to Idaho to see Brady and Kelsey. (Tagg's cousins) It was a really fun weekend. I took a day off from school on Friday so we could enjoy a long weekend. It was so nice to be able to sleep in. Something neither Tagg or I have been able to do in a long time. We went to the Idaho Falls Temple which was so pretty. It is a very old temple but it is really pretty inside. Different but pretty. I also went to this craft store they have in Rexburg called Porters. It is the most amazing store I have ever been in. It is just room after room after room of craft supplies and ideas. I could have gone broke at the store but I only bought a few things. Once I get my craft projects done I will post them on here. Tagg got to play some football which is always a plus for him. We also played a lot of games and really just enjoyed some down time. It was nice to spend a few days with Tagg and not have to worry about school work. One down side to the weekend...my phone broke! I have the worst luck with phones, ESPECIALLY flip phones. Mine has broken once again. We are still trying to decide what to do about it but until further notice, call Tagg if you need anything. If you have an old phone that still works that you wouldn't mind letting me have, let me know!
Life is so busy but we are definitely enjoying it. I can't wait for the summer when life can slow down a little. Although, I have been informed that life never slows down. If that is the case, I am looking forward to being 70 years old and retired. Maybe then life will move a little slower.
5 comments:
Cady. Not even kidding you when I say that lived DIRECTLY across from Porters. Seriously. Walk out the door, cross the street, go up the stairs to the third floor. MY APARTMENT!!! I'm pretty bummed that you didn't check out The Cocoa Bean and UpTown Bagel. I volunteered to talk my sister-in-law back up to BYU-I for summer semester just so I could run by Porters and then grab a couple bagels. Glad you had a good time. Nothin' like a little relaxin'.
Wady. I'm with you on the being 70 and relaxing thing. I'm jealous...I wish I could've gone to this store! I went crazy at Michael's a few months ago...and now i'm too busy to do any of these crafts! hahah
You better post yours soon!
So sorry about your phone. I actually do have an old phone you can have, it's w/ verizon, so let me know if you want it, however, it is a flip phone. But those things can break the bank! Really, it's yours if you want it. I stopped by Porters once. It was definitely fun. Have you been to Hobby Lobby? It's a fun store too!
I'm glad you guys had so much fun! Bummer about your phone though. I would love to go to that Porter's though....it sounds like a blast. I do love craft stores! Seriously I'm glad you got a break from work. That's a necessity!
So we were up in Idaho Falls two weekends ago! Too bad we weren't there at the same time... and too bad that we didn't see each other! Sorry about your broken phone... you have never really had much luck with those, I agree. I have a few old ones you can have. A razor, slider, and I think another one that is similar to Zack Morris' phone from Saved By the Bell. Let me know if you want it! :)
p.s. sorry I deleted that last comment, I was signed in as someone else on accident!
Post a Comment