Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Craft Projects (and a few other random updates)

I finished a few of my crafts projects. The first one was really simple but I think they turned out really cute. I made magnets for our fridge. The first picture is an up close look at a few of my favorite ones and the second picture is them on our fridge. There are kinda a lot but I wanted you to see all the ones I made.
The next craft project I did is not complete yet. I still need to put ribbon around the outside of the glass. This quote comes from Elder Wirthlin and I love it.

So, last Friday I went on my first all day long field trip with my 4th graders. It was quite a day. We went to This Is The Place in Salt Lake. They had so much fun and kept saying it was the best field trip ever. I was wiped out when we got home though. We pulled up to school right as the bell was ringing for them to go home and I was so glad to get off of the bus. Here is a photo of my little munchkins. Saturday we went to Tucanos with Tucker and Amanda to celebrate Tucker's birthday. Definitely good food! Tagg and I matched that day. I must say that I was dressed first and when he saw what I was going to wear, he found clothes that would match me. He is so cute!

6 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

Wow...you are so darn crafty! You'll have to show us on Saturday how you made those magnets. Way cute! Also I love your glass thing with the quote on it. Of course, I could be biased....:) Actually though it's always quite touching to see how much people loved that talk. It meant a lot to our family. Your field trip looks like fun too. Again good job on the craftiness... I can't wait for the weekend!

Amber said...

I love greeeeennnnn!! You two look so cute in your matching outfits. I am totally jealous about Tucanos. What a treat. I am glad that your field trip went well. You never know with those. Remember how we went on a field trip with the sixth graders to the U and we got like three free t-shirts. Best field trip yet. I love your crafts, especially the quote. That is definitely one of my favorites these days. Love you!

Brenda Chela said...

Cady! I love those magnets!!! So cute. I wish there was a Tucanos around here. Remember when we shared a room in the BC? Hahaha :) Good times. Seriously...how'd you make those magnets...so cute.

e. said...

OMG. Adam totally matches me EVERYDAY!!! Even if I wear a hot pink shirt with a ballerina surrounded by roses. He'll still match it. You'll think it's cute at first until it happens everyday for 825.641 days. It gets old. And not cute anymore. Oh but I heart your magnets....even though I secretly hate crafty people.

Brittany said...

you're so cute! I love the crafts and I've considered making those refrigerator magnets a couple of times, but never got around to it. I love the quote, it's a goodie!

Anonymous said...

Katie, I just love your cute updates. You and Tagg are just SO cute together and it looks like you've been having a lot of fun lately despite the chaos. Hang in there sweetie. I love you. Mom