Monday, April 20, 2009
Wicked!
I have so much to blog about not very much time so I am just going to write about one thing really quick. Thursday night Tagg and I went to see Wicked! It was SO incredible. I am so obsessed with it right now. The whole thing from beginning to end was fantastic. My favorite part of course was "Defying Gravity." It was so powerful and the staging and lighting and singing and everything was breathtaking. I could go on and on but I don't want to bore you. Let me just say that if you ever have the chance to see it, even if the tickets are a bit expensive, DO IT! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am so jealous! We tried to get tickets but it basically sold out in like an hour- I wanted to go so badly. It really is the most amazing musical EVER created!
I'm so glad you got to see it! I saw it on Broadway and it was so amazing. Steven and I think we'll fly to san francisco and see it there since it's sold out and so expensive here.
:P NO FAIR!!!
SO crazy - my mom and I were there on Thursday too! And yes, it was SO good!!! I loved it! Any news on what you'll be up to next year?! Hope all is going well. You and Tagg are SO cute! I just told Preston the other day that we needed to have you all over for dinner one time. However, now it's so late that Tuck and Amanda will be leaving, do you know when? Talk to you soon.
~Chandi
I'm so glad you guys loved it. I agree....it truly is amazing. I'm bummed it's not in Chicago anymore...I would go LOTS while we're back there if I could. OH well....I'm glad you guys got to see it!
katie love your blog! i'll send you an inviation to mine. do i have your e-mail address? so i was also able to go to wicked. it was awesome. it was my second time going and i will go as many more times as i can!! how is married life treating you?
Post a Comment