Sunday, May 10, 2009

Graduation

So it has been forever since I posted.  A lot has happened in the lives of the Petersens the past few weeks.  One of the most exciting things was that I graduated from BYU!  It wasn't as monumental as it would have been last April when I finished my last classes, homework assignments, and tests.  However, it was still an exciting day.  There was a part of me that thought I wouldn't make it through the last year and make it all the way to graduation, but none the less, I made it.
My parents came up for the big event along with celebrating 
their 35th wedding anniversary in Vegas.  I did say 35 years!  Good work Momma and Dad!
Tagg's parents came up a few times in April. It was so much fun to see them.  They came up for Conference and then a few weeks later for Tucker's and my graduation.  We had a blast spending time with them!
 
While graduating from college is very exciting, it also makes me a little sad to think that that part of my life is now over.  I loved college.  Almost ever minute of it!  I learned a lot, had incredible experiences, made some of the best friends I have ever had in my entire life and probably will ever have, and I met Tagg!  What more could I have asked for it.  

I am sure that the future will be just as much fun as college was, but I know I will also look back and say"Those were the days!"

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm not going to lie--I just read your whole blog! You guys are the coolest married people I know! Thanks for a fun weekend! You'll have to let me know the final word on NYC as soon as you know!

<3 Lisa

ps-Why hasn't Tagg ever posted on the blog?

Brenda Chela said...

CONGRATULATIONS CADY WADY! I'm happy that you graduated and you look beautiful like always!

e. said...

YAY!!!!! You're the bomb dot com.

Amber said...

Congratulations again! I am so excited for you!! You look amazing in that cap and gown!