I realized that I never posted about my job for next year. I got a job teaching 1st grade. I am SO excited. I had two job offers and they were both for 1st grade so it was somewhat of a hard decision. I picked a school that is a little farther away but when I went to the interview I felt so good about the school and the principal and the other 1st grade teachers there. The school is called Pony Express Elementary School. I am so excited for a change in schools and a change in grades as well.
On a different note, I miss Tagg. Being apart really stinks. This is the first time we have been apart in just over 11 months of marriage. 15 days is a long time but we only have 6 more sleeps until we are together again! Thank goodness for that.
5 comments:
You got a new background too! I love it! And I love first graders! That will be so fun!
I see you've been updating the blog! Looks great! Just not as great as you will look when you get off the train at Penn Station. Oh man, that will be a time to celebrate! Only like 124 more hours! I love you! And you'll be a fantastic 1st grade teacher... the very best!
I am so excited for your new teaching job! You will be the best little first grade teacher. Try to keep those little bums in their seats instead of up in the air while they lean on their desks!
Congrats on the job. I don't know if you heard Rob will be at Riverton HS, so we'll be moving down that direction to. Do you know where you guys will be living? Hold on strong until you see Tagg. The summer I graduated I was gone almost the entire month of June, girls camp one week, New Orleans the next, home for a week and then gone for Laurel camp the next. It makes you so happy when you see them!
Totally feel your pain, girl. Adam moved to Logan a month before I did (leaving me to rot in Rexburg). I was all "What happened to Miz Independent?"
Post a Comment