Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'M DONE!

I'm done with 4th grade! It is so crazy that I taught for a whole year now. It was definitely a difficult year for me but I can't believe it is all over. My kids asked me if I was going to cry when they left and I thought to myself, "Heck No!" However, now that they are gone and I have cleaned out my classroom and turned in my keys it is a little sad to be done. Looking back it seems like it all went so fast. Life has a way of doing that to you though. I really will miss most of my students (at times) but it feels so great to be done. Now, I just have to finish moving out and cleaning our apartment. Tagg has been in New York for over 24 hours now. I miss him like crazy but we only have 13 days until we are reunited!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Katie - I am SO proud of you my darling "baby". What a great time in your life. You have worked hard for this degree, you have married an amazing man, and you now have a great job for next year. You are at the top of your game sweetie - love it and live every minute. New York will be awesome, I am sure. I love you

Lisa said...

Yay! Seriously call me if you need help with anything or if you are bored! Or if you want a pair of aviators that belong to your husband! I miss you guys already!

The Ringer Family said...

Congrats and good luck in N.Y. I'm super-jealous at what an experience you guys will have!

Amy said...

Congrats on surviving! I definitely know how you feel about missing your husband. What are you plans for the Fall?