Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Washington DC

Tagg and I got back from DC early this morning around 3:00.  We are glad to be back but we had such a fun time and it was great to celebrate being married for almost a whole year!  Here are some pictures of our trip.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys are having lots of fun!

Lisa said...

You are the coolest blogger I know! Where do you find all of these fun things?!? I might have to copy you again! I loved all of the pictures and I'm so glad you guys are having such an amazing time! I miss you guys tons!

Elise said...

I love all your pictures and your hair!! We miss you guys a lot!

Amber said...

What a fun trip! You guys do the funnest stuff together. I just love that about you guys. I loved that first picture of you two at Arlington National Cemetary! It is so cute and you both look so happy and in love! Happy first anniversary!