We took a long nap that afternon which was also a treat. Friday evening we went to see UP. We loved it! It is such a cute movie. Saturday, the 4th, we went into Time Square to see what kind of tickets we could get for a Broadway show. They had Phantom of the Opera tickets for 50% off. We got tickets in the orchestra for just $62.00. Tagg had never seen it before so we were really excited to go. We both loved it. Saturday evening we entered our names in the lottery to win tickets to West Side Story. Most of the broadway shows always do a lottery before the show and give away tickets for 20-30 bucks. We didn't win them but we are definitely going to try again. Saturday night we went up to the roof and watched the fireworks. They were everywhere! It was so beautiful.
Today we went to church and celebrated our anniversary with macaroni & cheese and hot dogs.
We actually ate the top layer of our wedding cake the day before Tagg left for New York. It was SO good. It tasted like it had just been made that day! Shayna, I don't remember the name of your friend, but she did a fantastic job on our cake.
I can't believe it has been a whole year since Tagg and I got married. It was definitely the best day of my life when we were sealed and I am so lucky to be married to such an amazing man. He really is my best friend and I feel so honored that he chose me! The past year has been amazing and such an adventure. I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us. 









5 comments:
I love you sweetheart! It really has been the best year! Thanks for being the coolest worm in the Big Apple ;) I know... lame. But I love you! Happy Anniversary!!!
Oh my gosh! You guys are the coolest! One day I want to grow up, marry my best friend and be just like you guys! And I really hope we say funny things like Tagg! Coolest worm in the big apple-classic! I love all the pictures too! That really was a perfect day! You and your dad were so cute dancing Katie! I barely even knew you and I was tearing up because it was so sweet! I miss you guys so much!
congrats on your one year anniversary. I can't believe you've been married that long already!
Crazy that both of us have already been married a year!! Felt like just yesterday we were hanging out with deidra, christy, and I driving around(remember the DCMK car curse??)./goofing off on dance team..ha. Man the time flies... Well, congrats!! Keep in touch! Loves!
I LOVE that picture of your rings in focus and you guys blurred. So so freaking cute! Trace brought Tagg up the other day... I forgot what for but we are thinking of you guys! Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment