There has been so much going on the past few weeks. Tagg and I have had a lot of visitors and I am just now getting around to blogging about it. Megan (my sister) and my cousin Charlotte came out in the middle of July to visit us and play for a few days in New York. We had so much fun. We had some great New York Pizza, saw Rascal Flatts on the TODAY show, did some shopping, saw Wicked, went to China town, bought a turtle (Hank), saw Mary Poppins, went to Central Park, went to the Temple and just had tons of fun and laughed A LOT! I am so glad they came even though it was only for a few days.



2 comments:
Looks fun. What are the white blobs on your pizza?
That pizza looks like it is a little bit of heaven on earth. The naked cowboy... is he there every single day?
Post a Comment