Monday, July 27, 2009

A visit from Ned and Gena

I have so much more to blog about! I am getting behind. Ned and Gena came to visit us a week and a half ago and we had so much fun with them. It was great to show them around the city. Tagg and I really don't feel like we are tourists here anymore. We did a lot of fun things with Ned and Gena but I think we wore them out. Tagg and I have learned that we are not very good at measuring walking distances anymore. We will say oh, it isn't very far from here and then we realize it is 7 or 8 blocks away. We are just so used to walking everywhere that 7 or 8 blocks is nothing to us anymore. Hopefully we will continue the walking when we get back to Provo, which for any of you anticipating our arrival, we get back in one week from TODAY!

3 comments:

Elise said...

YAAAAAY!!! I am excited to see you and your new place. I will for sure be jealous, just plan on that.

Amber said...

Oh Katie how I LOVE you! All your pictures just gave me so many memories of all the things that we did when we went to NYC. I am so glad that you are coming home though. So you are going to Logan next week, eh? Well here is the thing. I forgot to mention in my post that we are only moving our stuff up there this weekend and we don't officially move our bodies until August 21st. BUT... we will be here all next week but not the next week, but then the week after that again. Let's get together then... maybe with Elise and McKenna and all the boys. Perhaps a BBQ? Let me know how you feel about that. LOVE you.

Gena Pete said...

Hey Katie,
We had an amazing time with you two. Thanks for being such patient tour guides. Now that you're back in Provo I'm sure your 1st graders will help keep life spicy. Love you bunches, Gena