Tagg is staying super busy with school and work and doing all of the other things he does for me that I can't do right now. I seriously have the best husband ever. He does the cooking, cleaning, laundry, and all the other little random things that come up during the week that I can't do. He is getting excited to graduate in April.
So, Tagg calls me on Friday and says that this car dealership was doing a big slasher sale and he found a car we could buy for 250 bucks. We wanted to get a cheap second car so Tagg would have something to drive in the winter to get to work. We went and looked at it when I got home from school. It is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. It is a 1991 Subaru Legacy stationwagon. We ended up buying it that evening and Tagg is already attached and loving his new ride, Edna. He named her Edna because when he saw her the first time and sat in the drivers seat, there was a pink flowery pillow on the seat and the seat was pushed all the way forward like an old lady had been driving it.
Here is our new Kia. Tagg named him Rosco
Rosco and Edna together
One exciting thing we are looking forward to is going on a cruise over Thanksgiving! I have the best parents ever and they are taking the fam on a cruise because by April everyone in my family including the spouses will have either graduated with their Bachelors or Masters degree.
So, as you can see, life is great, fun and busy!
Here is a photo of when we went camping with some great friends.
The next few photos were actually taken in August at the Logan Temple when we got home from New York. We picked raspberries from my grandpa's garden and then went to the temple grounds to eat them.
Tagg surprised me when I got home from school one day with a brisket dinner. He had everything set up when I got home. So CUTE! We had to move inside unfortunately though because the bees wanted to get a piece of the yummy brisket too.
5 comments:
Finally! I've been waiting for a new post for forever! It looks like you guys are having a ton of fun. I love your school stories. Teaching is so much fun! I miss it! That's awesome about the cruise...I am so jealous of you guys! That will be so much fun! Excellent new car as well...having two cars is awesome. I love that you named her Edna...that's great!
I. Love. Your. New. Car!!! It seriously is the cutest thing in the whole world. Tagg has such great taste. Seriously though. When are you coming to Logan?
Well it is certainly about time! I love Edna and the time we spent with her and Stan's not too long ago. You guys are the best and we can't wait to see you again soon. And I really mean pronto!
Yay! You posted. Your hair looks sooooo cute Cady! That's so sweet of Tagg. And the name Rosco is very clever. :) Miss you.
Wow! I finally have my Katie and Tagg "fix". It has been a long time since an update. You two always sound so busy and like you are having so much fun. What a sweetheart Tagg is to take such good care of you! Tell him "hi" from me :)...Mom
Post a Comment