
Don't be jealous of us....actually go ahead!
Life is great and we are so excited for the Holiday season. Not much to update you on this week. My parents are here for the weekend and my dad came to my class on Friday. My kids loved meeting him. A few of my students told me that meeting my dad was their favorite part of 1st grade so far. They are so cute. I love it!
Tagg got me tickets to see the Spurs play the Jazz on December 7th. Can't wait for that. Hopefully my boys will pull out a win.
Spending Thanksgiving in Mexico will be a little different this year, but I am so looking forward to it!!! Total relaxation is just a week away!
7 comments:
I'll be honest...I AM so so jealous! That will be so fun to be with your fam...plus Mexico. It sounds like an amazing Thanksgiving. That's awesome that your dad came to your class too. Don't you love how much your kids love you and want to know your life. I love it!
Me? Jealous? YEP.
You guys are lucky for sure! Thanksgiving is weird when you're not in America, but it will be fun with family there! Have so much fun! Miss you Mag!
I am so jealous!!! I wish I could tag-a-long with you two!! I am very envious. But have fun! :) I love ya both!
Ah Katie I am so jealous! I would so love to just chill on the beach and tan my white, white skin! You'll have to enjoy it for me while I finish unpacking my house! Love ya!
FUN! hope you guys have a great time!
count me in for the jealousy too. lucky. And how cute that your dad came to your class. I bet he had just as much fun as the kids did:)
Post a Comment