Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Things have been so crazy around our house recently. I can't believe that it is already the 19th of December. We got back from the cruise a few weeks ago and that pretty much wiped us out. It has taken me so long to get back to real life and doing things for myself again. It was SO nice to be waited on all the time. I have two days left of school which is lame, but Tagg is done with finals! He only has one semester left at BYU and then it is on to bigger and hopefully better things! We are going to Michigan for Christmas which we are really excited about. I just love Christmas and it has been so fun this year to teach 1st grade where they all still truly believe! They bring so much magic into this time of year. We just did a Christmas program on Wednesday which was amazing! They did so great. It was so much work to put it all together though so I am glad it is over now. Hopefully I will get a few pictures up later but for now I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas! Love you all!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You and Tagg make such a beautiful looking couple. I love the new picture...Mom

Amber said...

I still wish that I went on that cruise with you.

{larissa} said...

I'm glad you're loving your job! you're super good at it

Amanda Petersen said...

Yay for blog updates! I'm glad your cruise was a blast. Can't wait for you guys to get here!

Jackie said...

Yay! I'm excited to visit your blog. Thanks for looking at mine. You're beautiful!