Monday, January 4, 2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR
My first post of 2010 and I feel like there is so much to say! I won't bore you though so I will keep it simple. Christmas was fantastic. We went to Michigan this year to spend time with Tagg's family. It was so relaxing. We slept in every day and just took it easy. We spent a lot of time playing games and hanging out with family. We got a Wii from my parents for Christmas and we took it with us to Michigan. Everyone had a lot of fun playing it together. Tagg and I both went back to school today. My 1st graders were pretty excited to be back. They had so much to say all day. Tagg had his last first day of school probably for the rest of his life. Pretty exciting. 2009 was such a great year, but I know 2010 will be even better. We have so much to look forward to like Tagg graduating from college, me finishing up teaching 1st grade, Tagg getting a "real" job, moving who knows where, and probably the most exciting...having a baby! We are incredibly excited to announce that we will be having our first little baby in July! My due date is July 4th so we are hoping it comes early or late (just not on the 5th, our anniversary).I am just over 14 weeks and definitely feeling chunky. I don't look pregnant but I feel it. That is definitely the most exciting news that we have for now. I hope everyone is off to a great start in this new year. I can't wait to see what else 2010 will bring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
YAY!!!! You finally announced little seasame so I can be excited about it out loud now!!! Still so excited for you guys, and my honorary little niece or nephew :) Love you guys so much!
CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you!!
Oh my gosh!!! That is the best news ever! That baby is going to be sooo cute! I was due on the 4th too but I came 2 weeks early and my mom was pretty happy about that. :) I am so happy for you guys!
ps- You are my first married friends to have a baby!!! Probably because you are the awesomest married friends! Love you guys!
HUGE congratulations to you! Hope you are feeling well!
Yeah!! We are so excited for you!! Despite feeling chunky- (unfortunately it only gets worse! Hang in there!)I hope you've been feeling good. You and Tag will have the cutest kids!! Can't wait to meet him or her!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first of the perfect ten takes the plunge. And so it begins. Con-freakin'-grats! Feels like just yesterday I was at your wedding looking like a fatty -whitey next to Malibu Barbie. My, how time flies. :)
YAY!! So that is so exciting! Congrats!! You and Elise now eh? I'm feeling the pressure ;)
I love that you are pregnant. Please post pictures of your baby bump soon.
I love that we're only a week apart from each other in this pregnancy. How exciting!!!
That is so exciting, Congratulations!!!
Congrats! You looked so good! It was great to see you!
Congratulations! You guys are going to be awesome parents. We are just so excited for you two.
congratulations katie!! i'm so happy for you! i hope you're hitting the feel good stage of pregnancy and i can't wait to see some pics of your bump!
i actually just started a childbirth blog (because pretty much i LOVE pregnancy and childbirth) so you should take a look! birthwithconfidence.blogspot.com
Post a Comment