You're pregnant!?!!! Congrats! I haven't looked at your blog in a while...obviously! How exciting and you still haven't blogged what you're having. I'm guessing a girl! If so, you'll love it! Girls are more fun that I could have imagined! Hope you are doing well. Teaching and pregnant...been there...whew! Hope this year is going better.
11 comments:
i'll guess boy!
I am guessing a boy too!
I want to say boy too, but I'm secretly hoping it's a girl! So put me down for a girl.
I'm still holding strong with girl. Thanks for updating the blog, something is better than nothing I suppose :)
Have I told you I am so excited for you??? I WOuld say girly.
I say a little girl that is going to have poor Tagg all wrapped around her little finger!!! I need to see you guys! It has been too long!
I'm guessing boy... only because I want you to have a girl and I'm almost always wrong.
it's triplets
So what is it?
You're pregnant!?!!! Congrats! I haven't looked at your blog in a while...obviously! How exciting and you still haven't blogged what you're having. I'm guessing a girl! If so, you'll love it! Girls are more fun that I could have imagined! Hope you are doing well. Teaching and pregnant...been there...whew! Hope this year is going better.
I'm psychic and I KNOW it will be a boy! Scary talent I have. Mom
Post a Comment