Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's a BOY!

That is right, we are having a boy. I have to say that I knew we were even though I was relaly hoping for a girl. I was a little disappointed when they first told us but now I am getting a lot more excited. I will post some pics of the baby and me later.

4 comments:

miccolene said...

Congratulations! Once that baby comes I'm sure you won't be able to imagine having any other baby. Can't wait to see some pictures...

Elise said...

I'm excited to see what our little boys will look like! Congrats!

Dave and Krisha said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you to have a little boy! (don't read my blog entry from today...you may run screaming!) Boys really are so much fun!! We can't wait to meet the little man!

TJ & Vanessa said...

Yea! Congrats! You guys are going to be adorable parents :)