
That is when I knew it was for sure a boy. I am getting more excited everyday though about having a boy! I know that he is exactly what Heavenly Father wants in our lives at this time. Here are a few other pics from the ultra sound. The first one is a profile shot and the second one is his two little feet that kick me ALL the time. I swear this baby is so active! I don't have anything to compare it to, but he is constantly moving.


I never posted about our Valentine's Weekend either, but it was fantastic. We met some of my family in Vegas to see Garth Brooks in concert. It was seriously the best concert I think I have ever been to. It was so amazing to see him in real life. He sang for 3 hours! We went to the later show that started at 10:30 and we didn't get out of there until 1:30. It was awesome! He came out in jeans, a hoodie, and a baseball hat which really surprised me. I was expecting the cowboy hat and the whole get up. The concert was super laid back though which made his outfit all the more fitting. Trisha Yearwood was there too. She sang a few songs with Garth and then did one of her own as well. I had no idea that Garth was so funny but he really is quite the jokester. I think our baby loves Garth too because he was kicking the whole time! Here are a few pics after the incredible night.
Before the concert, my mom and dad and Tagg and I went to this place called Sammy's for a Messy Sundae. It was incredible! Lots of chocolate.
Here are a few other pics from our trip to Vegas. It was Tagg's first time in Vegas and he was pretty excited about it. I absolutely hate Vegas so I hope I didn't ruin it for him. He had a good time, but definitely understands why I hate that city so much.
On our way back from Vegas we stopped and visited the Colemans who were in St. George for the weekend. I absolutely love them! We had a great time, as we always do when we get together.
Last but not least are just a few random pics. Tagg finally got his dream with part of our tax return. He has wanted a TV like this forever and has been trying to convince me to be okay with getting one. I don't know if he convinced me, but I finally didn't say no anymore so this is what I came home to one day after school.
A quick shot of my kids on 100's day. Love the glasses and so did they! Note how many of them have them on upside down so it says 001 instead of 100. Gotta love it!
And of course the cliche pregnancy photo. I felt so stupid but Tagg insisted that he take this photo. It was taken just a few days before I hit 21 weeks.
9 comments:
Congrats on the boy! He will be so stinkin cute! You look great Katie and it looks like you guys have had a lot of fun lately.
Ahhh...I remember the days of Freedom and fun trips to Vegas! The days of a wishing for a good nights sleep let alone a vaca,are about to take over!! Kids are so great though...no wait, they try to burn down your house!;> Looks like you had a blast! Enjoy! PS. You are one super cute pregnant lady!! I am jealous!
I'm soooo praying that you guys get the job in Dallas! We need some family around these parts... not to mention a babysitter for temple trips :) Congrats on the baby boy and you look great pregnant. I can't believe how tiny your baby bump is, but that's probably because I'm used to looking at mine which I think is HUGE.
Congrats! Cute pregnancy picture. True they're cliche but you gotta give the people what they want. Also I totally know how you feel about wanting a girl...that was me too. I really wanted a girl so bad but knew it was going to be a boy. Truly though I can't picture loving anything as much as I love my little boy. I'm so excited for you guys! You will love it!
o yay baby boy! so excited for you!!!! I just love the baby boys!
Thank you for the real update, what a joy! I especially love the pic from St. George, love it. I'm still excited that you are having a boy, it will be so fun. How is that little sesame seed??
Hahaha, it's so cute Tagg wanted you to take that picture. I love that about him. You are an adorable pregger, Katie!
ahhh a boy im so excited!! don't forget to go to Laborlooks.com and pick out your favorite!!! looks like you have fun in Vegas!!
What a GREAT update! So fun to see the fun picture of Little Baby Petersen. Just wish I could figure out what I'm looking at. Loved the pictures of the trip to Vegas. It brought back those fun memories - and as for Dallas!!!!! You know I look like a pretzel right now because I have everything crossed. You and Tagg are such an adorable couple - and you make a pretty cute little pregnant lady. I love you. Mom (P.S. Since I don't know how to do the identity thing I'll just have to post as "Anonymous" but you know who I am :).
Post a Comment