The two graduates!
I am so proud!
My mom and dad with Derek.
All of my family that was there with the graduates.
Tagg's mom and dad with us.
Saturday was a great day as well. My nephew Soren got baptized. It was a great meeting and we were glad we could be there to support him.
Tagg with Roman, one of the twins. Roman loves Tagg and cuddled up with him during the baptism. I definitely think Tagg is ready to be a Dad!
Saturday night we went to Fredrico's (an amazing pizza place in Logan) with Tagg's extended family. It was great to see them all and spend some time together.
All of the Petersen siblings and spouses, minus Rex.
Okay, so Ned and his brothers all lined up to take a shot of their bellies. This is the first photo.
Then I decided to jump in and compare mine! I think I win for the biggest....
Overall, we had a great weekend. It was was super busy and tiring but so much fun. I forgot to include that I went to the doctor on Thursday. It was a great checkup. Baby is healthy and so am I. According to the Doc I am right on now and no longer measuring big. Only 10 weeks left!
13 comments:
Mag! Let me be the first to say, thanks for the update! It was a long time coming ;)
Congratulations to Tagg for graduating, one of these days it'll be Chris! You look SO cute and preggo, I just love you and little sesame!
Congrats TAG!! What an accomplishment. We are so proud of you. We wish you the best of luck in the move and new job. Yes we are so blessed to have secure jobs.
Katie you look so great. You will both be such great parents. Good luck with the next 10 weeks. Soon enough you will have a little baby baby to cuddle and love and it will all be worth it.
Oh the famous Petersen belly picture. Fortunately, I believe I steered clear of such a picture while pregnant. I know most of the other girls have gotten sucked into one at one time or another. So just consider it a right of passage I suppose. Maybe that means I'll have to have one someday. But you look so great! Congrats Tagg! So proud of you! We need to have you guys over for dinner soon. Maybe next Monday, May 3?
Congrats Tagg!! we are so proud of you! You will love Dallas! so much to do and such a fun city! Only 4 hours( if I'm driving) from SA! It will be so nice for you guys to be close to family! I am still laughing about the belly picture. If I do recall, I was the unfortunate first to have to have that picture. We need to make gma and gpa Pete a collage of all the belly pics. Hilarious. PS. Katie- you look awsome! Hope you are still feeling good.
Congrats Tagg! We wish we could have been there! Katie you look darling pregnant! Good luck with the next 10 weeks...have fun with just the two of you and get LOTS of sleep while you can! :)I can't believe how soon your baby will be here. I'm so excited for you guys! you will love being parents. Congrats again!
Congrats to Tagg!! I can not believe how preggo you are! You are so stinking cute, and I miss your face. We need to catch up sometime!
You did not just say you went to Fredrico's and didn't mail my any!!!! Hatchu. Adam is headed to Logan at the end of this week and I made him swear to bring me back some...in a sweaty ziploc. Yum. You look darling, by the way, simple darling! Congrats to Tagg on the graduating, the job, everything!
Katie!! How adorable are you all pregnant and showing! Also.. I cannot believe you were in town on Saturday and didn't even stop to say HI!! NOT COOL!!!
Love ya
Char
Congratulations Tagg! It's such a great feeling to finally graduate. I remember thinking "I have finally arrived." We're also really excited for y'all to be in Dallas. If you need any help moving let us know and we'll be there. Also, will you be blessing your baby in Dallas? Let us know your plans because we would love to be there if we can.
Funniest picture of the day! All the bellies... and then yours. I love it!
Congratulations, Tagg!! And even more congrats on that job! How exciting the next few months are going to be for the two of you. Good luck with everything! :-)
Katie,
Hey, this is Liz Anderson who used to live in your ward. The Severinen's called and told us what happened. I am so so so sorry. I know that right now you are probably so overwhelmed... but when/if you want to talk, I am available.
lizzie_sue [at] hotmail [dot] com.
-Liz
Cady, I don’t have your address, phone number, email or anything. So I really hope this is ok that I'm commenting here as it's my ONLY way to reach you. I’m sure you’re feeling overwhelmed right now and don’t need to hear a thing from anybody but I just haven’t been able to stop thinking about you. I cried when I heard about your sweet baby boy. You truly exemplify what a daughter of Heavenly Father should be and I just wanted you to know that you and your family are in my prayers. I’m sure you have a million friends that you can turn to because you are so special to so many people but I wanted you to know that I’m here, if there’s anything I can do. You and Tagg are and will continue to be wonderful parents. Please know that my most sincere thoughts and prayers are with you and Tagg. Love you, gal.
Post a Comment