Sunday, August 22, 2010
Prayers
I had another post that I was working on but I just couldn't find the right words to way what I want to say. Instead, I feel like I need to let you all know about the Muir family in our ward. We found out yesterday that their oldest son was killed in a motorcycle accident. I felt a pit in my stomach when I read the email they sent out to the ward. All the feelings I had about loosing Zach came rushing back to me. Knowing what they are going through only it is worse because their son was 22. 22 more years of memories they had with their son than we had with Zach. Today, I found out that this family is the same family I spoke of earlier on my blog who's son drowned on Mother's Day some 15 years ago. I was heartbroken for them. Loosing one son seems unfair, let alone two. There isn't much I can say other than please pray for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just thinking of you guys - hope all is still well!
-Jenny
Post a Comment