seriously the best news I have ever heard in a long time! I am soooo happy!!! I have to tell you the security word they had me typed was mother.... It's meant to be!! ;) love ya chooch and Taggart... I almost leaft you out!!!
Mag, congrats again! I love you and this little jelly bean so much! (tagg too haha) You guys are the best and I am so happy for you. You're constantly in our prayers. Love you!!!!!!
That's such a cute T-shirt! What a sweet picture! I have no doubt that Zach is so excited for the newest addition to your family. I hope that everything continues to go well. Love you both!
Congratulations Katie and Tagg! I really hope that everything goes well for you! I would totally suggest getting a fetal doppler--we just got one a month ago, and I wish I had it 4 months ago! It is so nice to be able to hear that heart beat anytime you want to and can give you a little peace of mind. If you're feeling anything like I have been, you'll need it!
Congrats to your whole little family! You're in our prayers we hope everything is great for you! Zachary no doubt is teaching that little sibling how wonderful you are! We are super happy for you! Whens your due date?
CONGRATS!!! SOOO excited for you!! I haven't had the chance to tell you yet, but thank you SOO much for your sweet letter to my girls. It really struck things home for them I think and you could feel the spirit just flood the room- All the leaders were in the back row crying their eyes out and were so grateful for the reminder. You're FANTASTIC!! GOOD LUCK with the pregnancy!
katie dear!!! I am just so excited!! I have been thinking about you non stop since I heard the great news and I have had a perma smile on my face! I hope you are feeling well and that all is good! Best of luck to you two! Zach is probably telling the babe all about you guys and how awesome of parents you are! Miss you!
27 comments:
Yay!! Congratulations!! I am so so so happy for you. You will be in my prayers every day! Love you.
Super cute! Congrats Katie, I'm super happy for you!!
best news ever!!
so happy for you guys.
CONGRATS!!!!! think of you often. xoxoxo
seriously the best news I have ever heard in a long time! I am soooo happy!!!
I have to tell you the security word they had me typed was mother.... It's meant to be!! ;) love ya chooch and Taggart... I almost leaft you out!!!
Mag, congrats again! I love you and this little jelly bean so much! (tagg too haha) You guys are the best and I am so happy for you. You're constantly in our prayers. Love you!!!!!!
That's such a cute T-shirt! What a sweet picture! I have no doubt that Zach is so excited for the newest addition to your family. I hope that everything continues to go well. Love you both!
Congrats! We are so excited for you.
OH, CADY! I am crying right now for joy! Not only is that the cutest picture ever, it's the best news. Grow, baby, grow!! Congrats, you two!
Congrats again! I am just so excited for you....My prayers are with you and I hope all goes well! Keep me posted. Miss you!
Congratulations Katie and Tagg! I really hope that everything goes well for you! I would totally suggest getting a fetal doppler--we just got one a month ago, and I wish I had it 4 months ago! It is so nice to be able to hear that heart beat anytime you want to and can give you a little peace of mind. If you're feeling anything like I have been, you'll need it!
Yay, Yay, Yay! So excited for you and Tagg!
We are so excited! You're in our prayers too. I can't wait to hear all the updates on your little growing one!
I will keep you in my prayers. I couldn't be happier.
:-) Taylor was worth the wait and I know he / she will be for you too! ;-)
SOO happy for you! When are you due?
yay congratulations! I'm so excited for you. It was fun seeing you guys at the BYU game.
Congrats to your whole little family! You're in our prayers we hope everything is great for you! Zachary no doubt is teaching that little sibling how wonderful you are! We are super happy for you! Whens your due date?
CONGRATS!!! SOOO excited for you!! I haven't had the chance to tell you yet, but thank you SOO much for your sweet letter to my girls. It really struck things home for them I think and you could feel the spirit just flood the room- All the leaders were in the back row crying their eyes out and were so grateful for the reminder. You're FANTASTIC!! GOOD LUCK with the pregnancy!
katie dear!!! I am just so excited!! I have been thinking about you non stop since I heard the great news and I have had a perma smile on my face! I hope you are feeling well and that all is good! Best of luck to you two! Zach is probably telling the babe all about you guys and how awesome of parents you are! Miss you!
We are so excited for you both! It gave me chills and I love the picture. So cute!!!
Congrats you guys. We are so excited and happy for you.
congratulations!!! I could not be happier for you! and that photo was the perfect way to break the news :)
Congrats! You three are always in our prayers
Katie I just hopped over to your blog and was SO EXCITED for you! Congratulations on your second baby. Hope you are feeling well!
yay!!! congrats you too! we miss you guys! i'm so happy for you :)
Oh wow! Yay Katie, I'm so excited for you!!!! Congrats!!!
Just someone who follows your blog, I wanted to say Congratulations!! Wonderful news. :)
Post a Comment