Tagg's 25th birthday was Saturday the 23rd of October. We celebrated the week before by going to the BYU/TCU game in Fort Worth. My parents got him tickets to the game so we decided to make a weekend of it. We went to the BYU fireside Friday night. Bronco and a few of the players spoke and did musical numbers. It was really fun to see Bronco speak and see his personality a little. He seems to be such an amazing guy with a very strong testimony. After we left the fireside Tagg started feeling a little sick. By the time we got to the hotel Tagg was really sick and had a temperature. He spent the night throwing up and trying to get a little sleep. I felt so bad for him! I just kept praying that he would feel better the next day so he could go to the game. The next morning he did feel a little better and by the afternoon he was almost back to normal. We went to the stockyards in Fort Worth before heading to the game. It was fun to see BYU play even though they lost! We saw some friends from our ward here in Dallas and some friends from our ward back in Provo. It was so fun to spend the weekend away even though Tagg did get sick!
For Tagg's actual birthday we just relaxed and ate good food. It started out with free breakfast taco's from Taco Cabana because the Rangers won the American League Championship. Then we went to see Inception at the dollar theater. Crazy movie but really good. After, we grabbed a late lunch/early dinner at a restaurant called Humperdinks. It was so yummy. We ordered fried pickle chips which were AMAZING! I'm craving some of those right now. We had a bunch of other great food and had to be rolled out of the place when we were done. It was a great day filled with great company. I love Tagg so much and can't believe he is a quarter of a century old!
I can't find our camera cord right now, but I will upload pics soon!
1 comment:
I love that you are craving pickle chips since you are preggers and that is always the joke about pregnant women....sounds like a fun time! Too bad Tagg was sick for some of it. Hope everything is going well for you guys!
Post a Comment