Ned and Gena came for a visit and of course we went to a Rangers game with them.
I had a birthday and we found a Costa Vida to go to. We miss Cafe Rio very much but this Costa Vida was not nearly as good as the ones in Utah. It didn't even have the tomatillo dressing. Only ranch. LAME!
We went to another Rangers game.BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5540289829580180978
We went to a Mavs game. (courtesy of Tagg's work)
We went camping.
Tagg had a birthday and we went to Ft. Worth to celebrate and see the Cougars play TCU.
We ran into some friends from Provo at the game.
While in Ft. Worth we went to a yummy place called Ritas that Mag and Christopher introduced us to last summer when we visited them in Pennsylvania.
We ate yummy fried pickles like I talked about in my previous post.
My parents came to visit for Halloween and we made carmel apples.
We also carved some pretty amazing pumpkins.
Here's the finished product. My parents is on the left and ours is on the right.
Most recently we went to another Rangers game. Are you noticing a theme here? This game was pretty awesome though because it was the last game of the World Series. (Once again, compliments of Tagg's work)
The Giants won and not the Rangers but it was still a really fun game to be at and an amazing opportunity to say we have been to the World Series. You can see the Giants celebrating in the background.
That brings us to the past few weeks which have been pretty low key. Things with the baby are still progressing well. I have about a two week limit before I have to go in to hear the heartbeat again. My doctor is really awesome though and is great about letting me pop in whenever I want. He is actually in my ward (and is the primary pianist and I'm the primary chorister) but I'm so glad he is my doctor. I was given the Primary calling about a week after my 1st appointment with him. When the Bishop asked me if there was anything that would keep me from being able to serve in this calling I thought, other than the fact that he is my OBGYN, nope, shouldn't have a problem. It has been really a blessing though to go to him. And, thank goodness it hasn't been awkward at all! It probably helps that he is in his 60s and seems more like a grandpa to me. He takes such good care of me and even said I could call him whenever I wanted and he would bring home a doppler and come over to our apartment to let me here my baby's heartbeat. We will find out in less than 4 weeks what we are having!! Can't wait. The weeks pass slowly, but I just try to have faith that things will work out a little different this time.
We are headed to Michigan in a week and a half for Thanksgiving and are excited to get some time away and spend time with Tagg's family. I love the holiday season we are entering in to!
12 comments:
Oh you look so cute! I love to see your prego pictures....I miss you so much and I can't wait to see you soon. I hope all is going well with you!
Thanks for posting the pictures Katie. I can finally see them. We had so much fun with you guys celebrating Halloween. I am still darned proud of those pumpkins! Love you....Mom
Look at you! Seriously, is it me or is your hair getting so much longer? I love it! I've been thinking about you two lately. Just wanted to let you know. Love you guys!
Cute pics! You look darling...we can't wait to see you next week! It will be a party! Looks like you guys have done some really fun things in Dallas. Those pumpkins are pretty amazing! Yay for blog updates!
Aww, look at that baby bump! Still looking beautiful as always :-) And can I just say that I am SO glad you went to Rita's. I hope it was just as amazing as you remember it being!
You guys are so cute. You look super pregnant in the pictures from your parent's visit... more than when we saw you last weekend. I'm glad you guys are having fun in Dallas!
so glad to hear things are going well. i miss you!
1st-Tagg's job sounds awesome, what great perks ;)
2nd-I LOVE seeing your cute tiny baby bump in those pictures.
I'm so glad to hear that your Dr. is taking such good care of you! I'm excited for you guys to find out what you are having too :) Glad things are still going well for you guys and I hope that you can be able to be too worried during your pregnancy!
You look great and I will keep you guys in my prayers. Everything will work out and I can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl!
You look fabulous!!! and sooo happy! I love this post!
Last time I read this post the pictures didn't show up for me, and I kind of forgot about that. When I saw the post again today they showed up! You look so good and you and Tagg are so cute together. I absolutely love all the baseball that was in this post, you are lucky. I love you!!!
Oh, and thanks for the Rita's shout out!!!! Jealous of that too! :)
Post a Comment