So I just wanted to post a quick photo. I get told often how big I look for only being 5 months pregnant. Today at the store a lady asked me how many months I was and when I said 5 months she looked at me with a surprised look and said, "Oh, I thought you were at least 7 months!" Here is a comparison of what I looked like with Zach at 21 weeks and what I look like this time at 21 weeks. I'm wearing the same sweater to get a little better comparison.
Me with Zach:

Me with baby #2:

Anyway, things are going well. The baby is moving like crazy which I am so grateful for. We are going to Amarillo tomorrow and are getting excited to celebrate Christmas. I will post a real update sometime in the next few days.
7 comments:
Seriously?! Don't you wish some people would just keep their mouths shut. I've found with this pregnancy more people keep touching my belly (without asking) which is annoying me. Some people need to take an etiquette class about being around pregger people. But what I wanted to say is that it is kindof fun to be able to compare pregnancies. And I wanted to let you know that, even though I've had a year and a half between my pregnancies, I am still bigger with this one too. There are 2 other girls that I have classes with due around the same time as me (1 the same day as me) with their first and I look huge compared to them. So, unfortunately, that is just what seems to happen the next time around. I'm so glad that things are going well for you guys so far and pray that they will continue to go well to the end and that you guys will be able to continue to have peace of mind. Miss you and hope you have a Merry Christmas!
People say the weirdest things!! All babies are carried differently...this little one is just all in one place! Your bump is so cute...glad all is well!
Katie you look great! We are SOOO excited for you and that things are going so good so far wiggily babies are the best! I had a woman ask my hubby last week if I was pregnant?? And we are 32 weeks GREAT I just look FAT! So enjoy it sister you look darling with that baby bump!
I think that you look adorable! People just need to keep their mouths shut sometimes. Anyways glad to hear all is going well! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!! I hope that you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...
oh my goodness honey you do not even look big at all!!!! I can't believe some people!! How rude! I think you look adorable! Sure glad everything is looking good! love ya!
Katie, you look amazing. You really do. He is growing and healthy and you are healthy, so that is all that really matters.
You DO look great, and I am a total stranger saying it! I've been reading your blog for awhile and I am so happy to see you are having another little boy! Your body just remembers being pregnant, you will show earlier and more with each baby and that is NORMAL. People should just keep their mouths shut and tell pregnant women they are beautiful. I didn't show with my first at all until I was nearly 18 weeks, but then with my 4th I could barely button my pants at 6 weeks! As the previous commenter said you are healthy and the baby is healthy, that is what matters!
Post a Comment