Tagg, Katie, Zach, Beckett, and Griffin
Yay! Congrats, y'all!
cool! exciting news for you guys :)
Congrats! Yeah for boys!!!!
Oh Katie I am so happy for y'all!
That is so exciting! I was shocked myself to here it was a boy. I for sure thought that it was a girl. Congrats! I hope all continues to go well.
I LOVE hearing that news!! And I LOVE you!!
So happy for ya'll Katie.
Wow! That's so exciting! I was hoping you guys would say something about it soon! Congrats to both of you!
SO happy for you guys!!! Love and miss you!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Yay! Congrats, y'all!
cool!
exciting news for you guys :)
Congrats! Yeah for boys!!!!
Oh Katie I am so happy for y'all!
That is so exciting! I was shocked myself to here it was a boy. I for sure thought that it was a girl. Congrats! I hope all continues to go well.
I LOVE hearing that news!! And I LOVE you!!
So happy for ya'll Katie.
Wow! That's so exciting! I was hoping you guys would say something about it soon! Congrats to both of you!
SO happy for you guys!!! Love and miss you!
Post a Comment