Sunday, February 27, 2011

Yummm!

We have been eating a lot of these lately!


Does it get any better than this? Actually I have slowed down the past few days because of the diet my doctor has put me on because of the gestational diabetes. I try to limit myself to one a day instead of a whole box! Oh, and Tagg was the one that decided to buy 6 boxes. Just in case you are wondering!

6 comments:

The Joneses said...

I am SOO jealous!!! I haven't see any in Utah yet. Last year I think I got at least 6 boxes of Samoas (probably more). I am just waiting to go into the doctor one day and have her tell me, "okay, time to lay off of the sugar and salt." Pretty much everything I eat is based around a craving for something salty or sugary. Hope you enjoy all those yummy cookies. I can't wait to get some.

Natalie Kay said...

Yum!! Looks delicious!

Hey, I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and that little baby coming in just a couple more weeks.

Good luck with everything!!

Tatiana said...

Maybe that is why you have gestational diabeties? Just sayin' :) Ha ha! Just kidding, I have no idea how it works, but that would be why I would have it...if I had it. :)

e. said...

I have this SAME stack on my counter top, courtesy of the Husband. They're also all Samoas. What are the odds?!? We should totally be friends. Oh wait...

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

Hahaha, we bought a bunch of thin mints from Chloe, but we couldn't wait any longer for them to arrive so I picked up a box on Friday night when I came out of Sam's Club. We ate them ALL on our trip to and from Dallas on Saturday!

Amy said...

Love this pic! Samoas are my fave, too! Here's an awesome recipe I found for making a bar version of them at home when it's not GS Cookie season. http://brandyscrafts.blogspot.com/2010/02/samoas-bars.html

Good luck with the gestational diabetes.