Yesterday was my 32 week mark with this pregnancy. That is how far along I was with Zach when we found out his heart was no longer beating. My 32 week mark with this pregnancy just happened to be on the 10th of March which was Zach's 10 month mark as well. A few days before 32 weeks I started to get pretty nervous about things. The last time I remember feeling Zach move was Friday night and I was 32 weeks on Sunday (with Zach). So, Tuesday (2 days before 32 weeks) I started to get really nervous. I was really aware of the movements of this baby and it seemed like he wasn't moving quite as much as usual. I think that was just my own brain making me nervous because he has been really active the past few days. I made it through Tuesday and when I still felt him moving on Wednesday, I felt a sense of accomplishment. Now I am past 32 weeks and in "uncharted" territory as far as the pregnancy goes. I still get nervous that something could happen. Just yesterday I read a story about a little boy who was 4 months and when the mom went to check on him he was no longer breathing. I know that things can happen at any time. If I really stop and think about it I would live in constant fear every day. I guess that is why we need to live each day the best we can and enjoy every moment we have with our family. You never know when it might be your last time to rock your crying baby to sleep. We need to put our faith in Heavenly Father and know that He has a plan for each of us. The timing may be different from what we want it to be, but we must keep an eternal perspective. I go to the doctor again today and it will be comforting to see this little guy again and ensure he is growing properly. Maybe later today I will post a picture of my big belly. I was at Walmart a couple days ago and this lady saw me and said, "Wow, you are about to pop." That was all she said and then went on her way. I wasn't quite sure what to say to that. "Thank you" or "I know". Some people just surprise me with the things they say. Thank you to those of you that called and texted over the past few days! It means so much to know how aware others are of my little family.
I have been thinking about this moment A LOT over the past few days. This was the 1st time I saw Zach. Not the moment most women dream of. Oh how I miss this sweet little boy.

11 comments:
We are totally thinking about you guys! Love you!
Thinking and praying for you and Tagg...This little boy is coming into a GREAT LOVING family! You guys are my hero's...I talk to Raegan about Zach ALL the time!! I know she knows him..and I know that they were VERY close in Heaven..I know Zach was watching out for her...I love you guys so much and miss you...Can't wait to meet this new little guy!
I am so glad that things are going well for you! I am thinking about you and praying for you...I miss you and can't wait to see the little guy. I am glad that the 32 weeks is gone and pray all continues to go well for you guys...
You don't know me, but I heard your story through some mutual friends. (I hope you don't mind my reading... it's very uplifting to me and keeps my perspective.) I just want you to know that your story, your faith, has touched me deeply and inspires me to enjoy my little ones more. Thank you for sharing. Best wishes for you and your family.
Congrats on 32 weeks! You are so close now. You are the best mom ever! I wish you knew how much I look up to you. Your faith and testimony has been an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing it here.
love you
Katie,
I have thought about you every day this last week. You are AMAZING to me! Uncharted territory is always a little scary... I remember thinking everyday how different it was to be 'this pregnant' you are right we never know when it will be the last time holding our little angels but just to love them. I can't wait for you to hold that healthy little bundle of love who has spent his time playing with Zachary and getting all the extra love he can bring from both of them. We don't know you but we love your family and will keep praying for heavens biggest blessings to watch over your family! You are an amazing Mom! Congrats on new mile stones :)
Oh what a relief it feels to pass that "mark". Even with this pregnancy I still get nervous around the "milestone marks" we had with Kegan. You are an amazing example to me and we pray that this pregnancy continues to go well :) We love all 4 of you!!
Been thinking about you guys a lot this week. I felt so happy to hear that things went well with the doctor and that maybe even you'll see your little one sooner. It's hard to not worry about every little thing. Even when they're here. I can't tell you how many times I've sneaked into Liam's room at night to check his breathing. You're so right though, you just have to have faith and hope that everything will work out. Heavenly Father Loves you and I know that he has big plans for your sweet little family. I hope that you can enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy and be happy knowing you've got a sweet little boy coming your way. Love you guys!
I love you guys so much! Praying for you all the time too! You two are such an amazing example and this little boy is so lucky to be coming to you! Love you :)
I'm in tears here reading this! :( I have thought so much about you this week and the closer it gets the more and more you are all in my thoughts. I wanted to call ya this week but I've not been in the best sitation to chat! Sorry! I love you and am so touched with everything you write and share. I love you and your little family and am so glad your past that on to uncharted territory! ;)
I just love you!! man everytime I read this my heart just breaks again! I never want my Katie to have to suffer like you did! I would love to take the pain away from you at anytime! I am so lucky to get to visit Zachs grave and I have that book you got from Jessica and I read it up at his grave! It's soooo neat! I love you chooch
Post a Comment