Tagg LOVES Jimmer and is so excited BYU is doing well in March Madness. We'll see how they do tonight! Back in February we went to the BYU/TCU game. It was fun to go and cheer on the Cougars. The stadium is pretty small so any seat is a good seat there.
At the beginning of March we went to San Antonio to see Wicked with my parents. It was a great production! I don't know if it was my favorite of the ones I have seen but it was fantastic. You really can't go wrong with Wicked!
At my 32 week doctor appointment, the high risk doctor told me to talk to my OB about inducing me at 37 weeks. At 32 weeks he was measuring 5 lbs 5 oz! That is over two pounds bigger than Zach was at the same time! Anyway, because this baby is so big, because I have gestational diabetes (borderline), because I have some extra fluid and because I have had a previous still birth, the doctor said it would be good to induce me early just to get this baby here. All of these factors are small factors that could lead to another still birth although the chances are very small. I'm thinking I will have them wait until 38 weeks but either way, less than 5 weeks left! We are so excited to get this little boy here safe and sound. The pictures of my belly are from a week ago. I was just over 32 weeks when Tagg took them.
9 comments:
you look so cute! It is almost here and I can't believe it! I am so excited for you guys. I am glad things are still going good for you...Miss you...Keep me updated! I also can't wait to see what you name him...Jimmer it could be!
Oh Katie! You are so beautiful pregnant!! We keep praying that things go well for you guys. We want to hold that little boy too and give him lots of kisses!!
Yes you look darling! It looks like you guys had a fun February. We're so glad that everything's going well. We continue to pray for you guys every day and we can't wait to meet your little guy and squeeze those chubby cheeks. (He's bound to have 'em) Let's hope the next 4 1/2 weeks go by SUPER fast. Love you guys!
You are gorgeous! Please name him Jimmer. PLEASE. That would be the best!
I want you to know that I think about Zach all the time....and when you talk about him, you take me right back to that night and to that experience. Those feelings are still VERY fresh for me and I cry EVERY time I think about it - one, because it makes me sad, but also because of the strength of the Spirit that I felt through it all. I am forever indebted to you and Tagg for allowing me to be a part of such an experience. I love you all. Miss you tons!
~Chandi
I love the pictures! This pregnancy has gone so fast-for me! I'm sure it's not fast for you though! It is so hard at the end especially when you are so worried. I hope you the best and a lot of comfort till you have him in your arms.
Mag you are so cute! Seriously you look so happy and are just glowing. I pray for you all the time and can't wait to meet this sweet little boy! I'm not sure about the name Jimmer though.... just sayin :)
Your little pregnant belly is so cute! The countdown is on and we can't wait for that little boy to be safely in your arms! We had our little boy at 38 weeks it was perfect. Good Luck you are such great parents to two lucky and darling little boys!
I love these pregnant pictures! I haven't seen any of you yet!! :) YAY!!! I love you and am so excited for little Pheobo!
Post a Comment