We ate at Tin Star. So yummy!
Chris and Beckett hanging out.
Gotta love the Texas glasses!
We played lots of Wii. Mostly Just Dance 2 and Super Mario.
My parents flew to Hawaii from Dallas and we all enjoyed dinner together before they left.
The boys went to Top Golf
Downtown at the Book Depository where JFK was shot.
Mag and Christopher with the big longhorns.
Beckett the frog all ready for bed.
Fried Pickles! Yum!
Texas shaped waffles. What else would you have while in Texas?
We went to the horse races! Other than it being blazing hot, it was so much fun! We could go right down next to the track where they raced.
After the horse races we got some Ritas to cool off.
Then we went bowling.
We had such a fun time and Beckett loved meeting them!
Come back soon! We miss you.
5 comments:
MAG!!!! I logged in to post basically the exact same thing you did. I still will. Also, not gonna lie, sorta got a little teary looking at all the pics in your post. UGH! I miss you!!!!
Looks like SO much fun!! I love the frog outfit haha.
what a fun surprise! beckett is too cute in his froggy outfit. and katie, you look amazing! love the hat.
seriously AWESOME. Katie, you make Texas look amazing. I miss you guys.
I want to come to Texas. It looks like you can't leave without having a good time. Also, did you know we own the same carseat/stoller? Same color, shape, size, basically they're identical twins.
Post a Comment