Weight: 13lbs. 10oz (81%)
Height: 22 3/4inches (42%)
Head Circumference: 16 inches (90%)
So, he has a big head and is a little short and squaty. He has been a little fussy today and sleepy because of his shots. He hasn't eaten very much today either. Hopefully he will be feeling better soon! The shots weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be. He did turn a shade of red that I have never seen before which broke my heart, but he calmed down pretty quickly. Here is a cute video I took the other day. He was so smiley as I put him in his car seat. I only caught the last little bit on video.
5 comments:
Shots are no fun! Poor little babies, it just gets them all out of sorts. This is such a fun phase. Has he laughed out loud yet? That is the coolest sound ever...especially when you hear it the first time. And you know what? It NEVER gets old. Way to go Beckett...keep growing bigger little guy!
Oh he is so cute! I can't believe he is already 2 months old! They grow so dang fast...I hope your summer is going good and you are enjoying being at home with Beckett...I am enjoying being at home with Link even though it is a little bit of an adjustment.
Katie - I don't think it's his "car seat" that he loves so much. I think it's his Mom! This is adorable.
P.S. I wish I could sneeze like that :) Mine wake up the entire neighborhood.
He is so cute Mag!!! I seriously love him! Glad that he is doing well and I can't believe it's been 2 months already!
Katie they grow way too fast! He is awesome! His laugh and smiles are to die for! You two are such fun parents!
Post a Comment