Um yeah, I love this video for SO many reasons. I love how interactive he is now. What a doll baby! Wish we were with you guys especially this week! It was so fun to skype last night. I loved seeing Beckett "in person." Hopefully soon it will be the real deal!
6 comments:
Get. Right. Out. That is the cutest thing EVER! Love him. And miss you.
SOOOOO cute. It sounds like he basically has the laugh down too!
Um yeah, I love this video for SO many reasons. I love how interactive he is now. What a doll baby! Wish we were with you guys especially this week! It was so fun to skype last night. I loved seeing Beckett "in person." Hopefully soon it will be the real deal!
So cute!
Katie - I echo every single word you said in your paragraph introducing this video. Just can't get enough of this little squirt.
He is too cute! Hope your loving Texas.. Miss you!
Post a Comment