Monday, July 11, 2011

Hair Cut

So I have been throwing around the idea of getting my hair cut somewhat short again.  It is so hot here I almost always put it up now and Beckett has started to pull at my hair which can be a little painful.  Also, I don't have a lot of time to do my hair these days either.  I can't decide if I should cut it though.  In the past I want to cut it and I do but then after a while I want my long hair back.  I do love my long hair, but if I'm putting it up every day, what is the point right?  So, do you think I should cut my hair?  Not like you really care, but I figured I would ask.  Also, are bangs still "in" these days?  I have always gone for the swoopy bangs and I'm not sure if I want to bring them back.  Some people look so cute with the straight across bangs, but I don't think I could pull it off.  If you have bangs, are you loving them or not?
This is about the length I'm thinking. Maybe a bit shorter.  Not the best pic, but somewhat of a good idea of what I'm going for.

9 comments:

Kaylie said...

I think your hair looks cute short or long. I wanted to say though, from experience, that if you do bangs it will feel hot. I had them last summer and they annoyed me personally because it made my head feel hot. (I liked the look though) You may want to wait till winter when it's not so warm to cut bangs.

e. said...

Ah, hair. The bane of my existence. I think you can rock either. Your hair looks so pretty long and so awesome short, so I say whichever will make your life easier. I LOVE bangs. I have the sort of straight across, sort of swoopy kind and they make me feel complete. They may or may not still be in; I'm not too on top of all that. However, I'm with Kaylie. They'll make you hottie hotterson.

Brady & Kelsey said...

You are cute either way! From personal experience...I've always hated cutting my hair and wished it would grow back fast! I would recommend maybe keeping it longer and getting a new style. And bangs are super cute! BUT if you're wanting something to style quickly I'm not sure if bangs are the quickest. You'd always have to do them :/

Either way though you will look adorable!

Nat and Chad said...

I just cut my hair a little shorter than that and I LOVE it! It's so much nicer to take care of and easier to do and I LOVE that it helps me feel a little cooler in these hot summer days! As for the bangs...if you're looking for a haircut where you don't have to spend a lot of time doing your hair I wouldn't go for bangs. I cut some like 6 months ago and I liked them for about 2 days and after that they were so hard to do! I think you could pull them off though if you wanted to try! :) There's my input cousin!

miccolene said...

I vote short hair with swoopy bangs- can't go wrong and it looks great on your face. I do the same thing... grow out, its too hot and I don't have time for it, cut it, start growing it again. At least if you hate it, it will grow, right?

McKenna said...

Cut it. Why not? It will grow back!!!

Chels's Blog said...

You look so cute either way! I am also throwing around the idea and have for months and can't decide. Maybe we should both just do it!!! I want a change too...

Lora said...

Don't cut it. Short hair takes more time to do and make look good. Yes a ponytail everyday isn't the greatest but it is less time consuming! (so says the mother of 4 with long hair). And unless you have a pixie haircut, Beckett is going to pull it anyways :) Thats my two cents.

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

cut it! you look so cute! Think of it like this! You can still pull it up, it takes lot less time to do therefore you don't die of heat drying your hair and when you wear it down it's not so hot! except one thing, if you are trying to avoid being hot, good luck cuz you're smoking hotalready! haha