Ned meeting Beckett for the first time.
Beckett enjoyed listening to Sesame Street music with Grandude.
We went to a Rangers game. This was Beckett's 3rd game in his 11 week life.
What a happy baby! I LOVE that smile!
A yummy dinner I made! Courtesy of Ourbestbites. I love their website.
Tagg and I went on a date to the batting cages and mini golfing. It was great to spend some alone time with my hubby!
Tagg and Ned went to Top Golf one morning.
This is what happens when Tagg rides in the back seat with Beckett.
We had a great time swimming. Beckett was pretty tired so he didn't enjoy it quite as much as he did last time. It was nice to go swimming and get a break from the 100 degree weather.
We went to the horse races also. It was such a beautiful evening and it actually cooled down a bit when the sun went down.
We had such a great week with them and are so grateful that Beckett could spend some quality time with his grandparents. We look forward to seeing them again in August!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun visit! Beckett is getting so big! Love you guys!
That looks so fun! I know some of it is because I've done some of those things! I just love looking at your blog posts and your life, there is really nothing else to say about it!
Post a Comment