Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Locks of Love

Thanks for all the input everyone!  I decided to take the plunge and get it cut.  I was able to donate it to lock of love so it was totally worth it.  It is really short and is going to take some time to get used to but it already is so much cooler and it takes a lot less time to do.  Here are a few pics!
And of course, I couldn't end a without a few pics of the B-Man.
This is how Beckett feels about taking a bath.

And this is how Beckett feels about getting out of the bath.

He LOVES looking at himself in the mirror.  This is where I take him anytime he gets a little fussy.
One of my favorite pics of Beckett.  How can you not love that face, grin and big eyes?

10 comments:

Megan and Spanky said...

LOVE IT!! It looks great.

McKenna said...

I love the haircut! It is so cute and you are amazing for donating it. I just love the pictures of Beckett too! Miss you guys terribly!!!

Chels's Blog said...

I love the hair!!! I am getting the courage to cut mine. I need to just do it, but for some reason I am having a hard time with it. I just might copy you! Oh and Beckett is too cute!!!!

Nielsens said...

you look great katie!!! im not brave enough to ever chop mine although i am tempted to sometimes!

Emily said...

It's crazy...I did the same thing about 3 weeks ago! And I sent it out to locks of love. It is cool to think about it helping a kid who needs it.

As for your cut..You look so good! You are a cutie.

JoDell said...

Katie, he's precious! This is the first time I've visited your blog since he was born. Congratulations! I'm really happy for you.

Tyler & Michelle said...

He has the best smile! Love your hair.

Lynette Williams(Mom) said...

You look gorgeous no matter how you wear your hair! Love, love, LOVE the pics of Beckett - especially the bath ones. He is so darling and his cute little personality is really coming through now. Can't wait to see and snuggle him again.

Rose Jorgensen said...

Absolutely beautiful photos. Beckett is looking so handsome!, and I love your hair. Makes me wish I had straight hair! You need to tell me how you changed your banner photo! I'd like to do a different banner photo on my blog. Noah's older now and would like to add a photo of all of us. Respond at your leisure. Love ya!

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

oh my oh my he is a cutie and you my friend are looking quite sassy with that new hair do :-) love it!