Beckett's 4 month check up was a success.
Weight- 18.5 pounds- 95% (Can I just say I love how other babies his age are 12-13 lbs. He weighed more than that at 2 months! I love my big guy)
Length- 25 inches- 45%
Head- 43.9 cm- 97%
Beckett started eating solids about a month ago now and he still isn't sure about them. Sometimes he likes it and gobbles it up and other times not so much.
Beckett took newborn photos about 4 months ago (when he was still a newborn). Here are few of my favorites.
A while back (before Beckett was born) we went to Color Me Mine. I had always wanted to go and we found one here in Dallas. We actually went two times because Tagg didn't finish his the first time. I made a bowl and Tagg made a car bank.
| Yes, that is my big pregnant belly you can see. |
And just to throw these goodies in here. I discovered these pictures when we were in Michigan. They were taken about a week before Beckett was born. I forgot how huge I was!
Call me crazy, but I actually kinda miss that belly at times! Although having Beckett here is much more work, it's a million times better than having him inside me.









1 comment:
So cute! I LOVE the newborn pictures of Beckett. It's so funny to see how different they are but also how much they still look the same. So cute! And I totally know what you mean about missing your pregnant belly. It's definitely better/more reassuring having them here but I even now sometimes miss my prego belly. You were darling pregnant though... and Beckett is a darling baby! Your fam is so cute!
Post a Comment