Tagg and I are vacationing in Michigan this summer. We have been having an amazing time! The weather is amazing! 70s-80s! Way better than the Dallas 110 temperatures we were getting before we left. We have done all kind of things while being here. Mostly just relaxing, playing games, and having fun with family. Beckett went on his first airplane ride and was a champ. He slept most of the way which I was grateful for. Beckett also went camping for the first time and kayaking. He didn't love kayaking until he fell asleep and then he enjoyed the rest of the ride. He does like camping though and just being outside in general. Here are a few pics from our trip so far.
Beckett's 1st plane ride.
 |
| So happy to be in Michigan. |
Camping
 |
| Beckett was pretty happy about spitting up in Tagg's hair. |
Kayaking
Can you spot Beckett? This is how he spent most of the kayak ride.
 |
| This was my favorite toy on playgrounds when I was little. I had to take Beckett on a ride. |
Fun at the beach.
 |
| This is my favorite picture of all time! |
More pictures to come soon!
9 comments:
Definitely love this and I'm pretty sure I love you. Or maybe it's the other way around... Yeah, I definitely love you, and of course Beckett and Zack too ;). Thanks for making vacations actually feel like vacations!
your pictures turned out great!! i love your sunglasses. beckett is one handsome guy.
Oh He is so cute and getting so big!!! I am glad that you guys are having such a great summer. I miss you and hope to see you sometime soon. What a cute family you have!
I LOVE THIS POST! Okay, so you have the cutest little family! I love that picture of him smiling with Tagg... so cute! I also really really love your striped jacket. It is fabulous! I think you look so beautiful and so happy. Miss you TONS.
I've been waiting for you to post some pictures! So jealous! I loved camping up north. It's so pretty! I love the picture of the three of you on the bench and Beckett is looking at the camera. So cute! I really hope by some chance I can see you guys at the airport on Monday...even just for a minute to kiss that sweet little baby!
He is getting cuter by the second! Your trip looks so fun!
It looks like you guys had a blast! You have such a sweet family.
www.sweetlifeoftyandmichelle.blogspot.com
Pretty sure I already "liked" almost every one of these pictures on FB, but just thought that I would tell you again how cute they are!!
Katie, you look amazing. And Beckett is real cute. Even when he spits up on Tagg, hahaha.
Post a Comment