Friday, September 2, 2011

I Love This

I saw this on pinterest the other day and fell in love with it.  Tagg helped me figure out how to make my own in photoshop and I love it!  I think it turned out so cute.  I'm still messing with the colors a bit to see what I like, but at this point I'm feeling the gray and blue.  I just can't wait to get it framed.

7 comments:

Elise said...

I love it!! You did a great job!

Kelsie Davis said...

That is SO cute! I totally LOVE it :)

Amanda Petersen said...

Super cute! I've seen this idea done several ways and have wanted to do it but couldn't decide how. This looks awesome. How do you print it? You'll have to email me some instructions sometime. I'd love to do something like this for Liam. Looks like I'll have to check out this pinterest. You are so crafty! Love it!

Tatiana said...

Way cute, I don't know if you know where to get it printed, but I've sent a lot of my stuff like that to kinkos. It's nice and crisp and only a buck or 2.

Megan and Spanky said...

Love it! So impressed with your skills. I just combed through Etsy today and there are tons of people selling this kind of thing on there. You could totally start up a business doing it. I'd buy.

Liz Ashby said...

Darling. You should sell them on ETSY!

Liz Ashby said...

Darling! You should sell on ETSY.