Friday, September 2, 2011

Having So Much Fun

I have found a new hobby and I'm loving it!  I made that "I Am A Child Of God" poster yesterday and today I made this.  I love this quote and my Aunt gave me it on a tile on Zach's 1st birthday.  I agree 100% with it.
I'm thinking of maybe starting a little business where I can custom make things for people.  Would any of you be interested?  If you have any good ideas for quotes, scriptures, or really anything I can make, let me know.  And is anyone else LOVING gray and yellow these days?

2 comments:

Lynn DeAngelis said...

I love the yellow and gray! I'm already set on orange and gray for my wedding, whenever it is that happens, haha. That is a really beautiful quote too.

Rose Jorgensen said...

Love this! Hope you don't mind that I pinned this quote on pinterest under favorite quotes! I do love the gray and yellow! I've combined those colors in my clothing!