We had a very relaxing Labor Day. The weather was AMAZING! We had fun swimming. The water was actually pretty cold but Beckett still loved it.
We were sitting at home Monday evening and all of a sudden we heard a huge crash. We looked out the window and saw that a car had crashed into the side of our apartment building. We ran outside to get a closer look. The guy said his GPS cord got stuck in the steering wheel. I can neither confirm nor deny that, but I'm not sure how that would force you to run your car into the side of a building.Tagg tried to help the guy push his car off the rock ledge. Yeah, that's not gonna work....
I went inside to put Beckett to bed and missed getting pictures of Tagg hooking this guys car up to the back of our car and pulling it off the ledge. It was definitely an eventful Labor Day that I won't forget.
I never posted about the end of our trip to Michigan, but we got to see Amanda and Liam at the airport. We flew out a few minutes after they arrived. We were so happy we got to see them even though it was only for a few minutes!
Saturday night Tagg and Beckett had their first Boy's Night Out. Our ward had a "Man"richment where they learned how to BBQ. Basically they ate a bunch of meat and watched football.
| Beckett was worn out from the party. |
9 comments:
where do i get macie one of those ponies? That is the most adorable thing I have ever seen... ever!!!! oh, and beckett riding it just tops it off! love it!
He's growing up so big! I can't wait to meet him hopefully soon!
I love that horse!!! And those cute little overalls on Mr. Beckett are adorable!
So cute! He is growing so fast...Miss you!
Now THAT is a cute bathing suit! Teet-twoot (that's me whistling at you)
First of all, Beckett is getting too big and too cute. He looks so different in every picture. It really was so fun to see you guys and kiss Beckett's sweet cheeks. Second of all, that car in your building is CRAZY! I'm glad everyone is safe. It looks like you had a fun holiday weekend! Love you guys!
So fun!!! Beckett is cuter every single day! That sounds like a super eventful Labor Day. Tagg would be the hero to pull the car off the ledge, way to be. You guys are the best and I wish we lived closer!!!
He is the cutest little boy. I want to pinch those cute cheeks of his!
I love you!! What a sweet letter!! Katie you have changed and blessed my life more then you will EVER know!!!
Post a Comment