Beckett turned 9 months on the 11th. I can't believe how old and grown up he is getting. We went to the doctor and here are his stats.
Weight: 24 lbs- 95%
Height: 29 inches- 76%
Head: 48.5 cm- off the charts...
I was pretty surprised by his weight actually. I weighed him about a month and a half ago and he was 25 lbs. I'm not sure if it was just a difference in scales, but he has lost a pound. Maybe crawling has something to do with it. Either way, I love my heavy, big headed boy. He is the cutest, sweetest baby around. At 9 months he is crawling, pulling himself up on things, and getting into all kinds of trouble. He had to lower his crib mattress a few weeks ago. He's also starting to throw temper tantrums on occasion. They aren't too severe, but when I pull him away from the DVDs or take away something he's playing with, he gets really upset! It's actually pretty funny right now, but probably not so much in a few more months. It is fun to see that he has things he really likes and cares about. He is starting to get a lot more attached to me as well. He gets a little clingy and his little legs squeeze my waist just a bit tighter when strangers come around. He talks and squeals all the time and he's still my little squeak toy. He has 4 teeth and he's getting a lot more hair. His favorite toys are Tagg's old cell phone, the DVDs (he always crawls towards them but we always stop him before he gets to them) tractors, and his little toy piano. He also loves remotes and the computer. He will still laugh and smile at everyone and everything! I love my little boy so much. Thanks for making life so sweet chunky monkey.






5 comments:
Ahh!! Such adorable pictures! Especially of you two squishing his cheeks! He's such a little man, I love it. Happy 9 months, Beckett!! Can't wait to see how much you'll grow in the next 3 months!
Dying to see the rest of the pictures!!!
How dang cute! I'm excited to see more pics!
He is so cute!
Love the family pictures!! Can't wait to see the rest of them. And Beckett and those cheeks...be still my heart!
Post a Comment