Monday, March 12, 2012

Busy Busy

We've been having a lot of fun recently.  Most of the reason for that is cute Beckett.  He is at such a fun age right now!  He's learning new things everyday and constantly making us laugh.  He's getting into everything, making messes, and having fun exploring our new house.  He is 11 months old and is getting to be such a big boy!  He has 7 teeth and I think the 8th one will be popping through soon.  Here are some pictures of busy Beckett.
Beckett loves to read and look at books.
Tagg started a new job with a company in Michigan called Maestro.  We get to stay in Dallas because the position is a regional sales position.  We were really excited when we found out we could stay in Dallas because we both really love this area and Tagg now gets to work from home which I'm loving!  We went to Michigan in February so Tagg could get the training he needed for his new position and Beckett and I hung out with Tagg's parents.  Our nephew Liam turned 2 while we were there so we got to go to his party also.
 And this is pretty much the only picture I took while we were in Michigan.  Beckett had fun playing all week with his grandparents.
After we got back from Michigan, we got serious about unpacking and moving into our house.  We are mostly settled now and we are loving all the space.  My sister gave us her old bed so we have a guest room that is just waiting to be used!  Anyone want to come to Dallas?  We're ready to have you visit.
 The weather has been so beautiful we've taken advantage by eating out on our back patio.
My mom and sister came up for a quick trip a few weekends ago and it was fun to spend some time with them. 
We've been exploring what Allen has to offer.  It's a very family oriented city and there are tons of parks and things around for kids to do.  The other day we went to a place by the mall that has a big train and little play shops and stores.  Plus there's this big maze in the shape of Texas.  Beckett will definitely get more out of it when he's older and can walk, but we still had a good time.
I have also been doing a few crafts lately.  Here's what I've been up to!
My St. Patty's day wreath
 And the one I'm most excited about...I finished my stocking!!!  Wohoo!  Now all I have to do is Zach's and I will be all caught up.
The other project I've been working on isn't quite finished so I'll have to post pics later.  Sorry for the super long update, but at least there are a lot of pictures! And I'm totally serious about wanting visitors.  Come anytime!

4 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

I LOVE the picture of Beckett with the glasses on. So cute! Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun in your new place. Liam would LOVE that train...holy Cow. So glad you came to the party, it was so fun to have you. Also that wreath is darling. Well done. I need to get a new craft going. Glad things are going so well!

McKenna said...

I LOVE this post, the pictures, you and your little family.... EVERYTHING! Also, I want to come visit more than you even know! When can we make that happen?!?!?!

Make it Create by Lilly Ashley said...

Hi Katie! Cute pics, I love your St. Patty's wreath! Thanks for visiting at The Latest Find, I haven't had much luck with blogger letting me save and publish any more pages with printables on them. I'm not sure what the issue with it is, or if maybe blogger has a limit to how many pages you can have. So I went ahead and just did another post and put the Easter and Spring printables on there. Here's the link to it...http://www.thelatestfind.com/2012/03/easter-spring-printables.html
Sorry about that! Thanks again for visiting, hope you have a good week! =)

Whitney said...

So much goodness in this post! I can not get over sweet Beckett and those CHEEKS! Those pictures are so so cute. Congrats on the house and the move. I bet it is so fun to go explore your new city with your little fam and then come back home to your HOUSE! Love it.