I finally figured out how to upload videos to YouTube. Okay, so I finally actually took a minute to look into it. Turns out it's really not that complicated. Anyway, now I can easily post videos on here for family to see. (Those that aren't on facebook anyway) I love this little boy. He is growing up so quickly. I can't believe in just over 2 weeks he will be ONE!
A week ago or so I said on facebook that Beckett was dancing to that new boy band from England that was on the Today show. Here's the video I got of it.
When I was changing Beckett's diaper the other day he started clapping and then a few seconds later he raised his hands over his head. He did this a few times before I realized what was going on. He was doing patty cake all by himself! What a funny little boy!
1 comment:
He is so cute, and growing so fast! You truly are blessed with him.
Post a Comment