We had a little party for Beckett on Saturday to celebrate his birthday. It was really just an excuse to see some friends we haven't seen since we moved and we had a great time. I was so excited to let Beckett dig into his cake but he shocked everyone by not wanting anything to do with it. I think part of it was that he didn't like his hands being dirty and sticky with frosting. A little disappointing, but I might try again today with some cake that doesn't have frosting on it.
The food
Beckett's birthday banner
Family photo. (Tagg's nose is still healing)
And finally Beckett had had enough of me trying to get him to eat the cake.
We woke Beckett up this morning singing Happy Birthday to him. He looked a little confused when we came in singing. I'm excited to spend the day celebrating our sweet little boy.
2 comments:
He is so dang cute!!! Happy Birthday Beckett...I hope you guys have a fantastic day! Lincoln didn't love his cake either because he HATES his hands sticky and dirty! Funny little boys...
Am I the worst person in the world for LOVING that last picture? His sad face, chubby legs, crossed feet, icing, everything is killing me. Your decor is darling, Cady!
Post a Comment