Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Happy Birthday Beckett!
I can't believe it's already been a year since Beckett came into the world! At the same time though, it's hard to remember life without him. He has been the most amazing blessing in my life. He brought healing to my soul and a level of happiness to my life I didn't think was possible. At 12 months, he is a little bundle of energy that keeps me going all day long. He has the sweetest personality and is usually always happy. He is pretty good at playing by himself and his favorite toys are not "toys". Give the boy a remote, cell phone, wallet, credit card or DVD and he'll keep himself entertained for hours. He loves to scream, babble, and talk but the only word that seems to consistently have meaning is "uh-oh". He's nowhere near walking yet. He walks along the furniture, but has only let go to balance himself a few times. I think it'll still be a few good months before he walks. I can't blame the kid, he's twice the size of most 1 year olds and his head is twice as big as well. He loves to read books and he's recently taken to chewing on anything and everything: his hands, the table, my knee, whatever he can get his mouth on. He loves to be chased down the hallway and he is SO ticklish, especially under his chin. My favorite sound in the world is listening to him laugh which occurs at least 20 times on a daily basis, probably much more. The past year has been the most amazing, fun, and exciting year of my life. I love being a mom more than I could ever possibly put into words. Beckett is the light of my life and I thank Heavenly Father every day for the awesome blessing it is to be his mom. I love you Beckett and I'm so glad I was chosen to be your mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Beckett is the cutest little boy! He has such a fun personality that can make anyone's day better :) I have loved seeing the JOY and LOVE he has added to your (and our) family!
Happy Happy Birthday Beckett! I really can't believe he's already a year old. What a darling boy he is too. So much fun! We hope that you had a very special day together as a family. The one year mark is such a tender one I think. We love that boy and sure wish we could see him more often. Love you all!
Love all of these pictures, but especially the top one. Talk about "a picture is worth a thousand words". The look on your face is one of absolute joy, relief, and gratitude. What a miracle that day was and what a miracle Beckett has been to our entire family.
This photo montage made me smile so much... Beckett has so much character and I just can't believe how much he has changed over the past year. He's so adorable, and I hope to be able to meet him someday before he gets too old! Happy birthday, Beckett!
Post a Comment