Weight- 26 lbs 3 oz (97%)
Height- 30 in (52%)
Head- 50.3 cm- still off the charts
I was so surprised with his weight. Only 26 lbs! He feels much heavier.
Beckett's birthday was such a fun day. It was actually pretty normal, but let's be honest, he had no clue what was going on and why we kept bursting out in a strange song while staring at him. It was fun for us to do a few special things for him though. We started the morning out by waking Beckett up by singing Happy Birthday. We got a few strange looks from him as he held his hands up wanting to be picked up from his crib. Then the lucky little guy got swedish pancakes for breakfast. That was only the 2nd time he had any type of pancake and he chowed down.
The rest of the morning was spent playing and napping. For lunch, we went to the park. Can I just tell you how much I love to have Tagg working from home! It is so easy to do things like that spur of the moment. Beckett still hates the swings which totally makes me laugh. His whole body tightens up and he glues his little legs together.
That night I tried giving Beckett a cupcake without frosting since he wanted nothing to do with his cake at his party. It took him a minute and then he started chowing down. I guess he just doesn't like to have dirty, sticky hands. We sang more happy birthday and got more strange looks.
We skyped with family and while skyping with my mom, Beckett finally got into the box of tissues my sister gave him. My brother gave his twins their own box of tissues on their 1st birthday and they went to town. It was hilarious, so Tagg and I were excited to try it out on Beckett. We gave him a box a few days before his birthday and he wanted nothing to do with it. Then, my sister gave him a box and I just had it sitting on the table for him to discover himself. He did discover it and had a ball making a big mess. I love my little boy so much. He really is turning into a boy now. It is fun, but it makes me sad too. I'm so glad Beckett is a part of our family. There is never a dull moment when he is around.
4 comments:
What a cutie!! I LOVE your family picture with the sunglasses.
I'm so glad Beckett had a happy birthday!!!! He is so cute and I love the tissue pictures hahahaha. When can we see you?!?!?!
He's so adorable!
Super cute!! I saw somewhere they filled a wipes box with fabric squares so this could be a never ending fun game for him. Also a never ending pick up for mommy. Still fun. I shove a burp rag into a tissue box for Zoey. She loves it. Yay for 1!!
Post a Comment